středa 15. listopadu 2017

CHARACTER DESIGN DEVELOPMENT 03


Human to beluga
If I am doing human like underwater creature, the first appearing idea is, of course, mermaid. So I've decided to explore little bit this direction as well. Mermaids were mythical, but people mostly pointing on Belugas, or sea cows  like a source of these stories. Belugas are beautiful! Their silhouettes and some body parts trully resembles humans underwater. I was curious how difficult would be to transform human figure into this white whale. I made it on Ps by typical photo editing/painting techniques to explore transformation process which could help me with my idea searching.
... To be continued ...




#character design #conceptart #design #illustration #drawing #whales #alien #mermaid

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat